Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tuesday Question of the Day

Listening to: Beau Jocque & the Zydeco Hi-Rollers, Step Up On This!

My blog is U-G-L-Y - to look at (the jury is out on the content of the writing). Of my daily reads (linked over there at the right), no one's blog is as hideous as mine. I need some serious re-design.

Anyone have any recommendations that don't require any design or hosting fees? Full-time single dad is part-time broke. I Googled up "Blogger templates" (and dozens of different permutations of that phrase) and didn't come up with anything really cool. I don't own Dreamweaver or any other WSYIWYG apps (I'm a notepad coder) - any recommendations?

1 comment:

Glitzy said...

blogskins.com is where I found mine but I had to do some editing to get the comments working. Blogger has got some pages on working with the blog tags so that everything works well.