Saturday, December 11, 2004

On the Town

Daddy steps out to see a friend's band and spend whatever money he has left from buying new tires to replace the tires the vandal ass-wipe ruined. Obviously, I need a night out and the kids are back tomorrow so... grab it when you can get it.

The band I'm seeing includes a couple of people who went to college with me. Yeah, they've been around THAT long. They're really pretty good and if you want to check them out, you can stream a few of their songs at http://boonie.com/index.php and see what kind of freaks went to college with me. Actually, the lead singer Marni is a goddess (and my middle child was named after her) and an incredible woman.

Go check em' out while I go check em' out... I'd aprreciate it if you did and I know they would....

No comments: