Wednesday, December 08, 2004

That's a Fine "How Do You Do?"

I read on someone else's blog (I forget where or else I'd link it) that in order to have a "successful" blog, a blogger has to post at least once a day, twice a day if the blogger is a good writer. Which should explain why my posting about once-a-month is a refelction of my writing skills or, errrrr... I'm confused.

But since I want this to be a "successful" blog - my ultimate dream is that I will be picked up by Cosmo or Ladies Home Journal or some other women's publication as some anomaly, a guy with a maternal instinct. Ha ha, if they only knew....

Actually, this blog is just self-advertisement in a Gore Vidal-ish sort of way except that I'm straight. I'm too cute.

So here's to posting every day, twice a day when my assessment of my writing over shadows the extent of my talent. For now I have four giant mounds of laundry looking at me, a sink full of dishes hissing at me ("It's ALIVE!!!") and two toddlers informing me they're hungry.

3 comments:

tobynkatie said...

Hmmmm....twice a day? I don't know about that. But you do post at least twice a day.....your politcal blog counts too! :) -k

pinkme said...

It's about quality, not quantity. You do just fine!

Puck said...

You ladies are AWESOME and you don't know how much I appreciate your support.

Like I said in my last post, I'm going to try this out, empirically, and go with 2 posts a day (even if they're short posts). After one day, though, my traffic did get a boost. We'll see.