Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Photo Essay

Listening to: The Refused, The Shape of Punk to Come.

My Christmas gift to you, my loyal readers, is a photo essay, a way of doing something different and showing you (as opposed to telling you) a little about what it's like where I live - at least on Christmas Eve.

You'll see that it's a good thing I'm trying to be a writer and not a photographer. Actually, Lilly is the photographer and one of these days, I'll have to post a photo essay from her.

Come to think of it, this isn't much of a gift if you're on some crappy dial-up connection. However, I expect I'll get plenty of "oohs and ahs" from folks looking at these pics and realizing what a lucky guy I am. It really is paradise.

I hope everyone's having a merry Christmas. I left Yahoo Messenger open but no one IM'd me so it appears nobody needed a chat. Very cool, I'm happy everyone's got some place to be and people to share their happiness with. I'll keep Yahoo open a few more hours, just in case someone needs a dry shoulder to soak. Then, I'm going to bed to let the visions of sugarplums dance in my head - then up to pick up the kiddos for what promises to be a very long and trying day.

Best wishes to one and all....

No comments: