Sunday, April 03, 2005

Mixmania! Marches On

Listening to: John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers, Bluesbreakers With Eric Clapton

So far Mixmania! is rolling along nicely and we have seven people participating at this point. More are still welcome (and will be welcome up through the end of the month) but I'm happy seven people have stepped up to take a chance.

I realized that I'll need to get everyone's snail-mail addresses to pass on to the person who mixes your disk; you can email that info, patriside *at* gmail dot com (and please include your blogger ID so I'll know who you are, I'm not up for doing research).

I'll post the mixmania! link over on the left so I'm not cluttering up my posts with this information - I intend to write a "real" post tonight - and as long as you can have your mix finished by May 1, feel free to join the party.

No comments: