Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Turn

Listening to: Bob Marley & the Wailers, Live!

Surfing over to Just Heather earlier today, I saw in this post that 'Jim' was one of the people who now had to take this test. "Me?" I wondered (because, of course, there is no other 'Jim' in the universe) so I had to go and ask if she indeed meant me and Heather replied, cryptically, "Tag, you're it".

If Heather did indeed mean me, I'm flattered. Don't know what I did to deserve the distinction but I'll rise to the challenge and here you have my answers.

Three Names You Go By:

1. Jim
2. Daddy
3. Nino

Three Screennames You've Had:

1. ninothemindboggler
2. blackbloc_rockinbeats
3. ashley_hot_grrrrrl

Three Things About Yourself:

1. I am a frustrated writer.
2. I used to play lead & rhythm guitar in punk/alternative bands.
3. I have done a lot of acid (not right now, I mean in my lifetime).

Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself:

1. I'm not a "morning person".
2. Letting my kids watch too much TV.
3. I'm a snob.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:

1. Irish
2. Scottish
3. Native-American (Blackfeet)

Three Things That Scare You:

1. My kids getting hurt.
2. Never finding love in this lifetime.
3. Heights.

Three Parts of Your Everyday Essentials:

1. Coffee
2. Telling my kids "I love you".
3. Reading

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. Blue jeans
2. My favorite lime-green sweater
3. Hiking boots

Three Favorite Musical Artists:

~ Depends on the moment, frankly...
1. The Beatles
2. Radiohead
3. Muddy Waters

Three Favorite Songs:

~ Again, same caveat
1. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
2. Got My Mojo Workin' - Muddy Waters
3. I See No Evil - Television

Three Things to Try in the Next 12 Months:

1. Writing a short story every month (per my last post).
2. Climbing all the Fourteeners at Crestone.
3. Take the LSATs.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):

1. Trust
2. Passion
3. Mutual fascination

Two Truths and a Lie:

1. I do not wear panties.
2. I drive a mini-van.
3. I watch too much TV.

Three Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:

1. They're soft.
2. They're pretty.
3. They're smarter than men.

Three Things You Just Can't Do:

1. Shoot heroin like a responsible adult.
2. Shave without missing a spot I'll discover an hour later.
3. Respect or like George Bush.

Three Favorite Hobbies:

1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Hiking

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:

1. Take a nap.
2. Get my stereo amp fixed.
3. Kiss my girlfriend - if I had one.

Three Careers You're Considering:

1. Lawyer
2. Freelance writer
3. Stay-at-home husband/dad for successful wife/mother.

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:

1. Costa Rica
2. Kenya
3. Corsica

Three Kid Names:

1. Spanky
2. Buckwheat
3. Darla

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:

1. See my children graduate from college.
2. Be a dirty old man (I'm almost there).
3. Write a novel.

Three Ways I'm Stererotypically a Boy:

1. I have a selective memory.
2. I organize my music, alphabetically, by genre.
3. I wake up with blue steel.

Three Ways I'm Stereotypically a Girl:

1. I can fold a fitted sheet.
2. I'm a romatic.
3. I cry at weddings.

Three Celeb Crushes:

1. Catherine Zeta-Jones
2. The Donnas (all of them)
3. Jodi Foster

Three People Who Have to Take This Quiz Now (sorry, guys!):

1. PinkMe
2. Grace
3. JenL

I choose Pink for reasons I made clear earlier today. Grace and Jen get the nod because they have been among my most loyal readers. The last question was the hardest and a lot of coin-flipping took place. Pity the "winners".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, thanks for playing along! (and, yes, I had meant you) It's funny, I almost put Kenya as one of my places except it wouldn't be a vacation. I'm toying with the idea of a missions trip to one of our sister churches. It seems like such a fascinating place. I'll go eventually, but I'm not quite ready to leave my kiddos for weeks on end.

Heather

pinkme said...

I guess I asked for it! :D

Jenl said...

Awww...I'm SPECIAL!!!!

And sleepless...so head on over and check out my list.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I think I've had phone sex with ashley_hot_grrrrrl! LOL

~LLG

Puck said...

Ashley LOVES phone sex! :-P