Friday, January 28, 2005

Fry Day Woohoo What-Do-I-Do Dilemma

Listening to: Bob Dylan, Blood on the Tracks

Late yesterday, X picked up the munchkins for her bit of time with the kiddos, the first time in almost two weeks and the wee ones sorely missed her. As soon as they were gone I started to wonder how I'd fill the void. I'm still wondering. After almost two weeks straight with three little ones and having those little ones sick for most of that time, I'm pooped.

And now, home alone on a Friday night. Man, it would be nice to sit with someone on my couch for some heavy-duty necking.

On top of that, I have a huge crush on Naomi Klein.

I'm pathetic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not pathetic, just frisky.

It's normal.... When the kids are away, parents will play.

Can J come out to play?

~llg

SeeingDouble said...

Oh how I long for a weekend without kids! I have someone to smooch with, but really I'd rather just go to sleep!!

tobynkatie said...

Just necking? Come on.....there has to be a little bit of sweet nothings being said or something! HAHAHA! *SMOOCHES*
-k

P.S. By the way...glad you liked the pics!

pinkme said...

You are not alone!
My boys both went to their friends house for sleepovers. Some friends and I decided to make a night of it and go to dinner and then dancing. I got all dressed up, went to a 5:00 p.m. sushi dinner, drank to much sake (and beer) and ended up kissing the bartender (on the cheek). My friends took me home and I was passed out on the couch by the time COPS came on at 8:00. I know because I woke up when the theme song started playing and thought "What an idiot, I blew an entire night of having fun in less than 3 hours!" Did I mention "pathetic" is my middle name.