Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Shameless Hit Whore and the Daily Post Conundrum

Listening to: Beastie Boys, Paul's Boutique

First of all, I should acknowledge to you that we can all thank The Buzzcocks for being probably the only band to rhyme 'conundrum' in a song ("Boredom"). With that little factoid out of the way, we can get down to the business of yet another senseless post.

For my blog's stats, I use StatCounter and I have to say that I'm really happy with the service (it helps that it's FREE). It gives you some interesting stats about who has viewed you. Today I was viewed by the US Senate Sergeant at Arms! Holy shit! Am I in some kind of trouble?!?

If Big Brother wants to view me, my ass is hairy. Furry. It's a Hobbit ass.

I've noticed quite a bit of traffic from federal agencies. Our tax dollars at work.

Another thing that gets me are the visits resulting from the nifty Blogger 'Next Blog' button. Sometimes I'll check a referring link and find out it's some Brazilian blog or blog about breeding Terriers or some teenage Marilyn Manson fan contemplating suicide. For those about to rock, I salute you.

Another senseless post and thank you for your indulgence. Now a 'Ctrl + A' and a 'Ctrl + C' (to ward off the Blogger demons) and I bid you sweet adieu...

1 comment:

Jane Hamsher said...

Best show I ever went to -- probabaly -- Buzzcocks, Gang of Four, Dils & Dead Kennedys at the Geary Temple in 1979. I smoked all Pete Shelley's Parliaments & was almost thrown over a balcony by an angry transvestite.

Have you ever been to Vinyl Mine? The guy has an amazing record collection & he puts up rare cuts for download every day.

Good blog! Thanks for stopping by mine & I'll be back!