Listening to: Bob Marley & the Wailers, Live!
Surfing over to Just Heather earlier today, I saw in this post that 'Jim' was one of the people who now had to take this test. "Me?" I wondered (because, of course, there is no other 'Jim' in the universe) so I had to go and ask if she indeed meant me and Heather replied, cryptically, "Tag, you're it".
If Heather did indeed mean me, I'm flattered. Don't know what I did to deserve the distinction but I'll rise to the challenge and here you have my answers.
Three Names You Go By:
Three Screennames You've Had:
Three Things About Yourself:
1. I am a frustrated writer.
2. I used to play lead & rhythm guitar in punk/alternative bands.
3. I have done a lot of acid (not right now, I mean in my lifetime).
Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. I'm not a "morning person".
2. Letting my kids watch too much TV.
3. I'm a snob.
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
3. Native-American (Blackfeet)
Three Things That Scare You:
1. My kids getting hurt.
2. Never finding love in this lifetime.
Three Parts of Your Everyday Essentials:
2. Telling my kids "I love you".
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Blue jeans
2. My favorite lime-green sweater
3. Hiking boots
Three Favorite Musical Artists:
~ Depends on the moment, frankly...
1. The Beatles
3. Muddy Waters
Three Favorite Songs:
~ Again, same caveat
1. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
2. Got My Mojo Workin' - Muddy Waters
3. I See No Evil - Television
Three Things to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Writing a short story every month (per my last post).
2. Climbing all the Fourteeners at Crestone.
3. Take the LSATs.
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
3. Mutual fascination
Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I do not wear panties.
2. I drive a mini-van.
3. I watch too much TV.
Three Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. They're soft.
2. They're pretty.
3. They're smarter than men.
Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Shoot heroin like a responsible adult.
2. Shave without missing a spot I'll discover an hour later.
3. Respect or like George Bush.
Three Favorite Hobbies:
Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Take a nap.
2. Get my stereo amp fixed.
3. Kiss my girlfriend - if I had one.
Three Careers You're Considering:
2. Freelance writer
3. Stay-at-home husband/dad for successful wife/mother.
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Costa Rica
Three Kid Names:
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. See my children graduate from college.
2. Be a dirty old man (I'm almost there).
3. Write a novel.
Three Ways I'm Stererotypically a Boy:
1. I have a selective memory.
2. I organize my music, alphabetically, by genre.
3. I wake up with blue steel.
Three Ways I'm Stereotypically a Girl:
1. I can fold a fitted sheet.
2. I'm a romatic.
3. I cry at weddings.
Three Celeb Crushes:
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones
2. The Donnas (all of them)
3. Jodi Foster
Three People Who Have to Take This Quiz Now (sorry, guys!):
I choose Pink for reasons I made clear earlier today. Grace and Jen get the nod because they have been among my most loyal readers. The last question was the hardest and a lot of coin-flipping took place. Pity the "winners".