Sunday, February 27, 2005

Round and Round and Round He Goes...

Listening to: My Head Screaming and About To Explode

A long-ish and involved post went BUH BYE, goddammit goddammit goddammit, Blogger is gonna get ya' one of these days, I knew it. I've pontificated about copying/pasting
before posting and then I went and hit the 'publish' button and TA DAH! Took me to a the sign in page. Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

OK, Blogger. Why do you do that? Why don't you save the work?

Hell, I know I'm preaching to the choir, here. Back to see if I can re-write my entry from memory....

4 comments:

Chip said...

save as draft?

Puck said...

No, Chip, Blogger has also eaten entries when I've gone to save as draft. Same thing, it gets eaten when instead of saving the draft, it goes to the login page.

Anonymous said...

I so sorry for your trouble baby, come here and let me make it all better.

Chip said...

yikes that is scary. Maybe it's a cookies thing?