Monday, December 13, 2004

Hot Cartoon Moms

This is going to place me in the pantheon of Pathetically Perverted and Obviously Desperate bloggers but... am I the only guy who thinks Jimmy Neutron's mom is hot? There's something about her, beneath the CGI skin, that betrays a tigress and it's pretty obvious that Jimmy's dad isn't exactly the most responsive dude, in or out of the bedroom. It's not difficult to imagine that while Jimmy is at school and Mr. Neutron is off doing whatever it is he does, Jimmy's mom is satisfying her wicked, un-Nick Jr. needs.

Pathetic, I know.

When I was a kid, Betty Rubble was the object of unnatural affection. She was always saucier than Wilma, naughtier, and her page-boy bob really wrapped it up for me. Besides, Barney was easily a foot shorter than her and you know she regretted making that mistake.

At this age, with three small kids, my prospects are slim, and hot cartoon moms are no less real than flesh-and-blood possibilities. A guy can dream, can't he?

2 comments:

Puck said...

Well, I meant cartoon-cartoon, not feature length (so to speak). Jessica definitely sits me...

Anonymous said...

I was always partial to Nani, Lilo's big sister in Lilo and Stitch.