Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Time is time is time is time is... time for another mixmania!

We're still dealing with dark too early, light too late; I think I have all my clocks re-set but I'm probably wrong.

Time. What does it matter? Did Sunday jam you up? Want to bitch about it?

This mixmania! is from the fab-ooh Sarah and the theme is TIME - tick tick tick and like that.

You have until April Fool's day; until Tax Day to get it mixed; May Day is when we'll put it all out there. Until then, if you have questions, you can email me or search around and figure it out.

And until then, have fun.

7 comments:

Sara said...

So great. I was just thinking the other day what a great theme that would be!

I'm in. Email to follow.

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Mine's done! I love this theme!

Sterfish said...

I am most certainly in it again!

Shannon akaMonty said...

Count me in! I've already started my list!! :)

Anonymous said...

i don't totally understand the theme but i'm in anyway

Anonymous said...

Yup! I'm always up for free music. Sign me up.

PunchBuggyBlues said...

almost forgot. I'm in