Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Vacation's over for the moment (in case you were wondering)

Listening to: César Franck, Symphony in D Minor

Links for the mixmania! participant's blogs can be found *HERE* (as well as links for the slackers who have STILL not posted their song lists) so you can find out who mixed your gem - or harass one of the guilty if you still don't have your disk.

Drop me a line (email over on the left) if you still haven't received your disk. If it's any consolation to you, I still haven't received my disk. However, I've received plenty of disks from other participants, so I have no room to whine.

If anyone's wondering why I haven't posted in almost a week, I offer these excuses for you to choose from, whichever suits your world-view.

  1. I took a well-needed break;
  2. I'm bored with blogging/the internet;
  3. I've put blogging aside to enjoy my summer;
  4. I was temporarily held captive by aliens;
  5. I'm apathetic;
  6. If Grace can post every other week and still get a bazillion comments, why not me?


It's not a poll but weigh in if you want. As far as polls go, here's the official poll for the theme for August's mixmania! and the voting ends midnight July 31, MST. Please don't spam the poll.


August Mixmania! Theme
August mixmania! - what theme do you want?
Work-out mix
Driving mix
Drinking songs mix
Blue songs
Songs about animals
Covers
Night songs
Songs about cars
Alphabet Soup
Sing-along (or Sing Out Loud)
Songs that remind me of home

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were missed!

Just for the record, no matter what your site statistics may reflect, I do *not* check in more than a dozen times a day to see if you have updated. Geesh...that would be pathetic and stalker like, huh?

Anonymous said...

I'm offended! What happened to the "Hot August Nights"? Songs for boinking!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm all about 'music to boink by'! Beyond that, I'm voting 'alphabet soup', since I'm sure fantastic mixes are possible without a theme.

amarkonmywall said...

I voted for the mix about sea lions. But the odd thing was, when I clicked on it, it didn't show up on the next page poll. Check that out and get back to me, okay Jim?

amarkonmywall said...

I voted for the mix about sea lions. But the odd thing was, when I clicked on it, it didn't show up on the next page poll. Check that out and get back to me, okay Jim?

Puck said...

G, this is a "family friendly" blog and, as we all know, "boinking" is far removed from being family friendly...

Yes, Taamar, one can make a fine mix without a theme but a theme makes it a challenge... heehee...

*Whoosh!* Sea Lions?!?

Silly Old Bear said...

I think songs for Sea Lions Boinking would be a challenging mix.

JMHO...

Anonymous said...

" G, this is a "family friendly" blog and, as we all know, "boinking" is far removed from being family friendly..."

I seem to recall my method of acquiring a family...

Puck said...

* DING! DING! DING! DING! *

Give that contestant a cigar!!!