It's surfin' time, folks - check out these links and see who mixed your disks:
Sarah - Anon Y. Mass
A World of Chaos
If you go to a link and they haven't posted their list yet, you have my permission to give them shit.
I've been listening to my matches mix (the gorgeous Samirah) and love love love them, both disks. I put them on again to get inspired to post my gawd-awful playlist:
- Walter Wanderly - Summer Samba: if you don't know why this is evil, you need to check for bodies in the trunk;
- Armand van Helden - Necessary Evil: after checking for bodies in the trunk, you'll see a slimy pool that reflects 'Fatboy Slim' but you'll still have to dispose of the Armand van Helden stench;
- Liars - The Pillars Were Hollow and Filled With Candy, So We Tore Them Down: while digging the big hole, you'll both love & hate that this song is playing - just what you need to hear and what you DO NOT want to hear; the sounds of your guts being torn out, bit by bit, chunk per chunk, because if you have any sense of morality, you'll be losing your lunch as you drag the body to the pit and hope it all goes awy;
- Rabbit in the Moon - Strangeways: driving away from dumping a body, you need some Catholic guilt, so HEAR it is, huh; trying to shake what you've just done, you can't escape the shallow grave behind you;
- Mouse on Mars - Doit: as you drive into the night, some small part of you is still stuck in your old morality, "...hangs a little while, but the string
is wearing-- silently..."
- Daft Punk - The Primetime of Your Life: get over it or you're screwed... hmmmm...;
- And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead - Richter Scale Madenss: just so you know that you're not alone in murder, mayhem, and much, much more....
- The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog: and still, you're beyond repair, so you have to give in to whatever it is you think is 'guilt', right?
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened To My Rock 'N' Roll (Punk Song):
if nothing is working for you, you have to ask, "Why not?" because, otherwise, you are FUCKED;
- Mogwai - Haunted By a Freak: dude, you just can't get away from the all the hand washing and horror, can you?
- The Residents - Flying: the fact that you can't anything but 'listener reviews' on Amazon should tell you that this is a dangerous band; X refers to them as 'dead people's music' and The Babe found them "creepy", so I've done my job (as far as driving you from your shallow grave towards your insanity);
- Devo - I'm a Potato: these guys should do the rest, especially with this song;
- The Normal - Warm Leatherette: why they recorded this and nothing else is beyond me... ok, maybe not; 20 years before "Crash" won Best Picture, another "Crash" grossed a lot of people out, the film based on the book that also led to this song;
- Emotional Joystich - Eight: if you've seen the so-bad-it's-art video, this cut makes total sense, here;
- !!! - Hammerhead: a good follow up to the last cut and.... well, my own evil is to quit writing about all these songs and so, screw it....
- Lou Reed - Oh Jim!
- The Gourds - Gin & Juice
- The White Stripes - There's No Home For You Here
- Wilco - Casino Queen
In closing, I have to say that I believe no Evil Mix is complete without a bluegrass version of Snoop Dogg.