Friday, October 14, 2005

OK, I'm over this, I swear, test me, if you can and put a cigarette out on my scrotum

Listenig to: Brian Wilson, Smile^

So over this.

Having hammered my self-esteem into tiny, unrecognizable pieces and then ground those pieces with a morter & pestal, I've tum-tummed everything into a fine powder, fine enough to snort in such a way that pain of bringing it into me is ten times less than the effect. Woot,

whoosh,

do it again.

In the aftermath, why not? Repeat that whack in the face, expect different results, and whistle loud, whoo-hoo, tweeeeeet. Do it again. Whoo-hoo, tweeeeeet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point taken.

That's the definition of insanity, right? Doing the *same* thing over and over and expecting different results.

I can't hold you and I can't leave you,/ and sorting through the reasons to leave you or hold you,/ I find an intangible one to love you,/ and many tangible ones to forgo you.

As you won't change, nor let me forgo you,/ I shall give my heart a defence against you,/ so that half shall always be armed to abhor you,/ though the other half be ready to adore you. ~ Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz From "A Satirical Romance"

Be gentle and kind to yourself....

Anonymous said...

so sadly sorry for the two of you. may there be peace in the valley. some day. blessings, chris

Natsthename said...

I got nuttin'..but ....man....that sucks.

Ken said...

thoughts of peace with you both.