Friday, April 13, 2007

Note to all you Mixmania! players (update)

Sorry I've been a deadhead with this but there's too much on my plate at the moment to make this work the way I intended (and posted about). We, myself and the wee ones, have been stranded at my parent's house due to the weather and I'm away from my computer where all the information is regarding the various participants for the Time mix.

When I do get back to my computer, I'll probably take a kind friend's offer and have her mix and email all of you; probably won't be until Monday at the earliest. So please, hang in there and I apologize for dropping the ball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of drives home the "Time" theme, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

awwwww hang in there Jim :)

Anonymous said...

Do I care? Am I capable of putting together a mix? No. So take as long as you want. Miss you, can't wait to see you in chicago and HERE, for your viewing pleasure:http://sjl.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925

Anonymous said...

You okay? Where'd you go? Hard times are when you should be staying connected. Of course, if you're off on a lark, just relax and enjoy. xoxo