Monday, March 27, 2006

"Ugh" and "Um" and "Yum"

Listening to: The Guess Who, Collection

Zeke's ick took hold of me Friday and it still hasn't really let go. I've probably eaten less than a half ounce of food in three days.

My head is spinning but not from the above mentioned malady.

A package arrived Saturday, Mamacita sent my yunguns a wonderful package of literature, movies, and activities. If I had her capacity for unconditional love, maybe I'd feel better. I wonder why she loves me, I wonder why anyone loves me, frankly. The handful of you who read me know I love my children completely but I wonder how that's possible when I hardly love myself but then, maybe it's through loving them that I'll learn something.

That's why I'm here. Look at the heading, just below "Patriside".

2 comments:

landismom said...

Sorry to hear about your ick. I'm feeling rather ick myself, although it's head-based, not stomach-based, ick in my case. Hope you feel better soon!

Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

I hope you are better soon!