Monday, March 27, 2006

"Ugh" and "Um" and "Yum"

Listening to: The Guess Who, Collection

Zeke's ick took hold of me Friday and it still hasn't really let go. I've probably eaten less than a half ounce of food in three days.

My head is spinning but not from the above mentioned malady.

A package arrived Saturday, Mamacita sent my yunguns a wonderful package of literature, movies, and activities. If I had her capacity for unconditional love, maybe I'd feel better. I wonder why she loves me, I wonder why anyone loves me, frankly. The handful of you who read me know I love my children completely but I wonder how that's possible when I hardly love myself but then, maybe it's through loving them that I'll learn something.

That's why I'm here. Look at the heading, just below "Patriside".


landismom said...

Sorry to hear about your ick. I'm feeling rather ick myself, although it's head-based, not stomach-based, ick in my case. Hope you feel better soon!

Teri said...

I hope you are better soon!