Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mixmania! - It's a GO!!!

Listening to: Pavement, Slanted & Enchanted

Boy, I hope I didn't fuck up. There was a lot to coordinate and, well, if you didn't get an email from me, please let me know ASAP.

Here's the link list of participants, in no particular order:

Hank's Place
My Whim is Law
Three Kid Circus
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Your Time, My Life
Scheiss Weekly
Life in the Fast Lane
Feministe
So-Then-What
Dr. Laura's Worst Nightmare
The Zero Boss
The Dog's Breakfast
Sterfish's Place
Simply Shylah
Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!
Glorious Leader's Regime
Purple Goddess in Frog Pajamas
Incogblogo
Because I'm Your Father
Avenir - The Writer's Workshop
Four Kids Tiny House
Mean Teacher
A Peek Into My Insanity

*Whew!* Trying to get this done with three needy kidletts stuck inside on a snowy day has been INSANE. I'll be amazed if this comes off seemlessly.

The fun begins....

And a big sloppy kiss (with lots of tongue) for Lu of Skip to My Lu for her help. Thank you, Goddess!!!

17 comments:

The Zero Boss said...

I got mine, and am posting my list tonight!

lu said...

My pleasure. *Really*

With the promise of more of those kisses, you can be sure I'll be forever at your beck and call.

and, shhhh...everybody. If *I* screwed up, Jim doesn't need to know that and have his fantasy of me crumble into a zillion pieces...let's just work it out privately, ok? I sort like being a Goddess.

Autumn said...

Ummm... I got an initial email from you..

but it seems I got forgotten. I even made my cd up...

maybe next month I guess. :(

seeingdouble said...

Will have my post up tonight, barring any natural (or twinned) disasters today. :)

Mamacita said...

You did it all! Bless you, that was a lot of work. I feel bad; I didn't help at all.

But I'll have my playlist on my blog the minute I get home. If my stupid fixed-four-times-but-still-showing-the-same-error computer will stay on long enough to get anything written.

Final exams. They work, I comment on blogs. Yours was first.

Nino the Mindboggler said...

Autumn, dammit.... yes, next month but I was hoping to make June's mixmania! a "theme" mix, i.e. summer/beach music. Maybe your mix fits in with that?

Mamacita, maybe you can host a mixmania! in the future. It *is* a lot of work and depending on how well June's mixmania! goes, if this snowballs I'll be asking other bloggers to host future installments of mixmania! (while providing support, of course).

And Lu - you're my angel!!!

The Zero Boss said...

What, all Lu gets is a little French kissing? I would've thought this would be worth at *least* a little nipple stimulation.

lu said...

Awwww, thanks Jay. How refreshing to see that chivalry is not dead and you have soooo got my back.

The Zero Boss said...

Don't say I never did anything for you, Lu.

Charone said...

Ok, mine is going up. I don't see a trackback url, so I'll just ping Jay's.

panthergirl said...

Mine is posted!

Hank said...

My disk is in the mail and the playlist is posted...

Autumn said...

My mix doesn't match that in the least... well, at least I like the songs on it.

Autumn said...

I'm going to give it away on my blog, and next month, I'll give it a shot again...

and then, if you forget me again, you'll get a beat down. :)

Charone said...

I got my cd today, and it's from Purple Goddess!!! Me likey!

TrueJerseyGirl said...

I wandered over here from Grace's (Dr. Laura's Worst Nightmare) and
I am DYING to do this next time. I'll be back and hopefully can get in on the fun. What a great idea!

Luka said...

I'm totally all done with my cd, I've even posted my playlist. Now I just need to mail the thing - but it's in en envelope and everything.