Sunday, December 12, 2004

Shameless Self-Promotion

Just in case - I swear, SWEAR on my mother's grave (even though she ain't dead yet but weirder things have happened), I didn't post the all-too-cute pics of my kids until after I saw that Jenny from Three Kid Circus nominated me for 'The Best of Blog Awards: Best Daddy Blog' and said the COOLEST thing about me in her nomination:
Patriside—who may very well be the only full-time, single-dad blogger out there.

Cool.

The rules say that 'panelists' decide who get into the final vote which means that, if I want to get into the running, I'd better be on my best behavior. Ummmmm... considering my last post (not the pic), that's a bit difficult for me, savvy? Any suggestions?

UPDATE: In the comments, Jenny magnanimously assigns propers to Heather for nominating me. As a bonus, Grace Davis popped in to say more nice things about me. I'm making tons of friends on this blog (and adding so many more links!)

5 comments:

GraceD said...

Oooo-weee. A recommendation from Jenny is the blog equivalent of having your book pimped by Oprah's Book Club. And that's why I'm here. And that's why I'm going to link you on my humble blog.

Many blessings to you...

Jenny said...

Oh, goodness! Jim, it was actually Heather of http://heather.sokols.us/ who nominated you, and gave such glowing props - but I completely second that nomination! Your blog is a wonderful read... I'm sure you'll clean up in the BoB awards :)

http://www.threekidcircus.com/threekidcircus

Anonymous said...

Just popped in to say hey. I'm actually a fairly new reader, but I totally fell in love with your blog right away. The BoB Awards are a lot of fun, and as soon as I saw the Daddy category I just knew you had to be there!

Heather

Nino the Mindboggler said...

Thank you, Heather! :-)

HEATHER ROCKS, HEATHER ROCKS, HEATHER ROCKS, HEATHER ROCKS, HEATHER ROCKS, HEATHER ROCKS....

Laura said...

Jim, I would have to agree with Heather.... you do a tremendous job on your Single Dad blog.... you entail your life through your trio of children. You should be awarded "Best Daddy Blog".
Looking out for them and trying to forsee what will be ahead for them. When reading your blog, I can always get the sense of your love for Lilly, Marni & Zeke.

The pictures are like angels from above!

I wish you & your kids a very Merry Christmas.